This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and Sol-IQ and governs use of this app made available through the Apple App Store. By installing the Sol-IQ App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and understand that there is no tolerance for objectionable content. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use the Sol-IQ App.
In order to ensure Sol-IQ provides the best experience possible for everyone, we strongly enforce a no tolerance policy for objectionable content.
1. Parties. This Agreement is between you and Sol-IQ only, and not Apple, Inc. (“Apple”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that Apple and its subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and Apple has the right to enforce this Agreement against you. Sol-IQ, not Apple, is solely responsible for the Sol-IQ App and its content.
2. Privacy. Sol-IQ may collect and use information about your usage of the Sol-IQ App, including certain types of information from and about your device. Sol-IQ may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to measure the use and performance of the Sol-IQ App.
3. Limited License. Sol-IQ grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Sol-IQ App for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use the Sol-IQ App on Apple devices that you own or control and as permitted by the App Store Terms of Service.
4. Age Restrictions. By using the Sol-IQ App, you represent and warrant that (a) you are 17 years of age or older and you agree to be bound by this Agreement; (b) if you are under 17 years of age, you have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian; and (c) your use of the Sol-IQ App does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your access to the Sol-IQ App may be terminated without warning if Sol-IQ believes, in its sole discretion, that you are under the age of 17 years and have not obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you provide your consent to your child's use of the Sol-IQ App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement in respect to your child's use of the Sol-IQ App.
5. Objectionable Content Policy. Content may not be submitted to Sol-IQ, who will moderate all content and ultimately decide whether or not to post a submission to the extent such content includes, is in conjunction with, or alongside any, Objectionable Content. Objectionable Content includes, but is not limited to: (i) sexually explicit materials; (ii) obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or profanity; (iii) content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent; (iv) content that promotes the use or sale of illegal or regulated substances, tobacco products, ammunition and/or firearms; and (v) gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker.
6. Warranty. Sol-IQ disclaims all warranties about the Sol-IQ App to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, Sol-IQ, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
7. Maintenance and Support. Sol-IQ does provide minimal maintenance or support for it but not to the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, Sol-IQ, not Apple, shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support.
8. Product Claims. Sol-IQ, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims by you relating to the Sol-IQ App or use of it, including, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the Sol-IQ App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
9. Third Party Intellectual Property Claims. Sol-IQ shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out or relating to the Sol-IQ App. To the extent Sol-IQ is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, Sol-IQ, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the Sol-IQ App or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property right.
10. Personal Data
10.1 Sol-IQ collects personal data about You when your subscribe to getting news about Sol-IQ including e-mail address.
10.2 Sol-IQ uses the personal data for developing the Service, customize the Service for You and for customer support. Sol-IQ may also use Your email address for direct marketing. You may opt-out from receiving direct marketing e-mails.
10.3 Sol-IQ will also share your personal data in aggregate and anonymous form with its business partners and affiliates, including advertises.
10.4 Sol-IQ will process your personal data in EU. Sol-IQ will at all times use generally accepted industry standards to protect your personal data.
10.5 You hereby consent to the above described collection and use of your personal data as well as to the transfer and process of Your personal data outside the EU.
10.6 You have the right to ask what personal data that we hold about You and to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data. Sol-IQ is obliged to once per year provide You with a notification, free of charge, of whether personal data concerning You is processed or not. If You wish to exercise this right, please contact us using the contact details specified above. An application shall be made in writing and must be signed by You.